my latest blog post Hall Of Fame Studios Inc. is Queens’ premier full-service multi purpose studio hall. In the cradle of ultra-artsy New York, we offer rental space in our private spacious two floor 2.500 SQ.FT 20 ft ceiling haven for professional photographers, film/video, events, and creative work-space. Located off 164th street Downtown Jamaica, New York.
el hombre solo A 50% Deposit of the total Booking Rate is required to hold a specific date and time for your event.
the deposit is non-refundable 21 (Twenty One) days to scheduled reservations.
The balance is due 14 (Fourteen) days prior to scheduled reservations.
All balances for studio equipment is due a upon arrival of your rental time. Payment can be made by paypal cashapp or in cash. We do not accept “E.check”!
singlekochen stuttgart Includes Included Accessories:
• Wi-Fi Internet access
• Bluetooth speaker
• (Microwave, Refrigerator available Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm)
• Private Make-up & dressing room
• Furniture is movable.
• One Hour Set-Up Time
blog here Extras:
• Green Screen 10ft x 20ft Cloth $50 per rental period
• White, black or grey background paper – $30 per Color change. Colors available upon request
• Strobes, Modifiers (Beauty dish, Medium softbox, Umbrellas or Grids) – $25 extra
• Overtime is billed at $100 per hour. for video space time
click here now Clients:
CARDI B., HipHopWeekly.Com, PHresher, Uncle Murda, 50 Cent, Maino, DefJam, 300 records, VH1, Motown, VIDEO MUSIC BOX, Yung Joey, ShotsWeekly.com, industry Magazine, Phatt Puff Magazine
rencontre sri lankaise Easily accessible by transit.
Subway Transit Info:
LIRR, E, J, Z on Jmaica & Parsons ave 0.08 mi
F on 169th street Hillside ave. 0.14 mi
Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, Q8, Q9, Q20 A, Q20 B, Q25, Q30, Q31, Q34, Q41, Q41, Q44, Q54, Q55, Q56, Q83, Q84, Q85, Q110, Q111, Q112, Q113, Q114, n4, n4X