Hall Of Fame Studios Inc. is Queens’ premier full-service multi purpose studio hall. In the cradle of ultra-artsy New York, we offer rental space in our private spacious two floor 2.500 SQ.FT 20 ft ceiling haven for professional photographers, film/video, events, and creative work-space. Located off 164th street Downtown Jamaica, New York.
A 50% Deposit of the Booking Rate is required to hold a specific date and time for your event.
the deposit is non-refundable 10 (Ten) days to scheduled date.
The balance is due 14 (Fourteen) days prior to scheduled date.
All balances for studio equipment is due a upon arrival of your rental time. Payment by paypal or in cash. We do not accept “E.check”!
-2,500 SF of space
-Open 7 days a week from 9 am to 10 pm by appointment
Includes Included Accessories:
• Wi-Fi Internet access
• Bluetooth speaker
• Mini Kitchen (Microwave, Refrigerator available Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm)
• Private Make-up & dressing room
• Furniture is movable.
• One Hour Set-Up Time
• Green Screen 10ft x 20ft Cloth $50 per rental period
• White, black or grey background paper – $30 per Color change. Colors available upon request
• Strobes, Modifiers (Beauty dish, Medium softbox, Umbrellas or Grids) – $25 extra
• Overtime is billed at $100 per hour. for video space time
CARDI B., HipHopWeekly.Com, PHresher, Maino, DefJaam, VH1, Motown, VIDEO MUSIC BOX, Yung Joey, ShotsWeekly.com, industry Magazine, Phatt Puff Magazine
Easily accessible by transit.
Subway Transit Info:
LIRR, E, J, Z on Jmaica & Parsons ave 0.08 mi
F on 169th street Hillside ave. 0.14 mi
Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, Q8, Q9, Q20 A, Q20 B, Q25, Q30, Q31, Q34, Q41, Q41, Q44, Q54, Q55, Q56, Q83, Q84, Q85, Q110, Q111, Q112, Q113, Q114, n4, n4X